Thursday, November 9, 2006
The Blahs
I've been feeling a little off for the last couple of weeks, and I have been having trouble figuring out what exactly is going on with me. At first, I thought maybe I was coming down with a cold or something, but then nothing happened, thankfully. Then I thought maybe my hormones are off, but last night, I think I figured it out. I am just worn out by everything being so new. It takes 3 times as much energy to go to the grocery store because I don't know where everything is. Every time I want to go somewhere there are completely new people, new streets, and new stress. It is exhausting with everything being new. No wonder I just want to hole up and knit in front of the TV, that at least is predictable. Sometimes exploring is exciting and full of wonderful new experiences, but I think I have had just too much. So every now and then, I'm just going to give myself a break and let myself hole up for just a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment