Monday, May 14, 2007
Actually, I just screamed ...
... at C "Boy, get out of the kitchen or I'll hurt you!" Of course this was provoked. I swept and mopped the kitchen floor, and then half an hour later, C pulled a baggie of cinnamon sugar off the counter and sprinkled it all over the floor. I was right there watching him with mouth hanging open. I got up, figuring it was my fault for not putting the baggie away when I was finished using it, and swept the floor. While I was sweeping, C pulled a spice bottle out the pantry, which was open because I had just pulled the broom out of it, and opened the bottle and started pouring it out. That's when I grabbed the bottle and pointed to the basement stairs while screaming .... I try very hard not to scream at the kids, but I honestly think that that would have tempted the most patient souls, and God knows I am not the most patient of souls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment