This weekend we had a visit from Aunt M who is just showing (read: pregnant). M was showing us her ultrasound pictures, and explaining to C that they were pictures of the baby in her tummy. C's first response was: "The baby doesn't look much like you." This was quickly followed by "How did you eat that baby?"
This morning I was strongly encouraging C to get dressed. He comes up to me in his birthday suit with his blanket wrapped around him and says, "These are the clothes that I'm wearing today." So of course I laughed, and then told him "Go put your pants on!" I have been keeping the house fairly cool, and I was amazed at how long he could stay in nothing before he actually wanted to put clothes on. I guess the boy has a few of my genes in spite of the fact that he looks just like his dad.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment