I was without a voice for several days, and now that I have some of it back, I just want to talk, talk, talk. I guess that is only natural, but I've gotten a few strange looks from acquaintances who aren't used to me talking so much. Not having a voice is very isolating. Ah well ... Eventually things are getting back to normal. Maybe there is even hope that my house will get clean.
We have finally gotten a camera, and I have several pictures I want to take and post, but the weather isn't cooperating. It has been so overcast that there is just a couple of hours a day that have decent light or the slim possibility of taking a decent picture.
What is going on with everyone? Is everyone ready for the holidays? I need to make sure that I have equal gifts for the kids. I hope to wrap some things this weekend. Also, I have some cookies to bake, and menus to plan. Of course, all I want to do is knit my next sweater. (Did I tell you that I finished my cabled cardigan, and I think it turned out great. Hopefully, N can help me take a great picture of it.)
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment