Wednesday, March 26, 2008
The Camera
We've had camera issues since we've lived in MD. We lost one in October of 2006, and then we lost another one in October of 2007. Well we bought a camera in November, and a couple of weeks ago, I found the last camera that we lost. I found it in the middle of my summer beach clothes when I cleaned out our closet. I have no idea how it could've gotten there. The places I lose and find things since I've had kids, just amazes me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad you found your camera! Which one do you like better? I saw yur newest one but I can't remember what it is called (thinking about maybe buying one.)
Actually I like the new one better, but not really that much better.
We just moved to a new house a few months ago and I still can't find the power cord of the video camera.
2 years ago when we moved from an apartment to a house I lost one camera then another one after a few months. :)
Post a Comment