
Yippee!!! I am now officially at my pre-C weight. I think a few things are starting click in me about being healthy. I have tried to lose weight on my own for years, and I have all of this knowledge about nutrition and exercise, but putting that into practice is much more difficult. Since starting Weight Watchers online, I have realized that while I eat fairly healthy, I just eat too much. I especially tend to overindulge on sweets and fats. I'm learning that in order to loose weight and be healthy that I have to have the right combination of eating healthy, a little bit of indulgence as well as a good bit of exercise. I have had ice cream almost everyday, but I'm only eating a little bit of ice cream. This ice cream has really kept me from bingeing on a whole lot of sweets. On the other hand, I'm eating a lot more fruits and vegetables. Also, I am finally connecting exercise to it all. I'm actually probably not exercising anymore than I did pre-Weight Watchers, but I'm moving a lot more. I must say my house has never been in better condition which is a good thing since we are going to sell it soon. At some point, I know that my weight will taper off, and I will probably need to really ramp up the cardio and weights to loose the weight I want (I'm not in my twenties anymore). That will probably be a big battle for me. For now, I'm just going to enjoy my accomplishments.
One more thing, I thought I would share one of my favorite blogs when it comes to eating light and healthy: GreenLiteBites
1 comment:
Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment