Monday, August 11, 2008

A Much-Needed Verse & 10 Positive Things


"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing". Zephaniah 3:17.

A friend of mine posted this verse, and I must say that I really needed to hear it. I need to remember how great and good He is because when I get stressed, I easily forget. Along these lines, I thought I would post some good things to remember.

1. N's Grandma is out of ICU and on the mend.
2. My Grandma is in fairly decent health.
3. I love the relationship that I have with my sisters and it has only gotten better with time.
4. N & I's relationship is good, and I love it that we are learning how to work as a team.
5. Unlimited long distance is so wonderful when you move around, and most of the people you know are out of town.
6. G's birthday is coming up.
7. G has such a helpful attitude.
8. Playing catch with the football is a roflol good time with C.
9. I have begun knitting my bedspread.
10. In a month or so, I will be within an hour of my bestest girlfriend. We haven't lived in the same state in years and years.

The picture above is a Texas sunset. Sunsets are one of the things I love most about Texas.

2 comments:

Beth said...

YAY for good things! :)

Gina Cooper said...

I say Yea! too! I'm glad you're moving close :).