Friday, March 6, 2009

G's Survey about Mom

Ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Be quiet. Don't ask me any questions.

2. What makes mom happy?
A hug.

3. What makes mom sad?
Not listening

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
I don't know, but you have a funny face.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
I don't know.

6. How old is your mom?
36

7. How tall is your mom?
I have no idea.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Knit

9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Take care of C

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A knitter

11. What is your mom really good at?
knitting

12. What is your mom not very good at?
I don't know.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of us.

14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
I have no idea.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she makes things for me.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
a queen

17. What do you and your mom do together?
cuddle

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair; we're beautiful.

19. How are you and your mom different?
I don't know.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Makes things for me, and is loving to me.

22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
the beach

G seemed to really find this difficult. ah well ...

2 comments:

lar2001 said...

ahhh. you're a queen and you're beautiful! G is totally right!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yarnin-mama

I am new to blogging so i hope you get this. I found your comments re wrist/arm stress due to intensive knitting, very helpful, thanks.

I thn found your Bible verses, helpful too, I was really blessed.

I seee you haven't blogged since March, are you OK>