Tuesday, March 21, 2006
A New Week
This morning when the alarm went off, it was so difficult to get out of bed. My head was pounding, and my jaw ached which means that I've been clenching it again. My day is going to be so busy, and I just wanted more sleep. Then I started to drift back to sleep into a dream of exercising, and I knew if I didn't get up NOW then it wasn't going to happen. So I told myself: just exercise for 10 minutes and if you feel better, then continue and if you feel worse then you can just do some gentle Yoga. So I got up and popped my tape in, and wouldn't you know it, in 10 minutes I was feeling a lot better. I've finished my workout for the day, and last week, I did 6 days in a row!! Yippee!! I took Sunday off, and I am not sure if that helped or not. I am beginning to think that I need some lighter workout days and heavier workout days. Monday needs to be a lighter day to get me going again, and put my heavier days Tues, Wed, Thurs. Well, I have a very busy morning ahead of me. I want to do some ab work before I go take a shower. Have a Great Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment