Friday, March 17, 2006

Yay Me !!!

Well, I did it. I got up on my birthday and worked out. Today is the 5th day in a row that I have sweated. This is definitely a record. I am proud of myself. Now I can enjoy the rest of my birthday. I feel very blessed this year. I am surrounded by family and friends that care. A friend is taking me out to lunch and my husband is taking me to dinner and shopping tomorrow. Isn't that amazing? I have been thinking about my life, and I realize that there isn't anything that I would really want to change (other than to be healthier, but we are always tweaking that ... this is the year) I love my husband and my kids. I like staying at home with them. I am able to do a variety of kinds of work: mental, physical, creative. I have time to work on relationships. I have time to rest when I need to or play when I need to. Last night, I played Uno with my daughter. That was so cool. Life really is good ... just like those t-shirts.

No comments: