We carved two pumpkins last night. One had the bat signal on it and the other was a ballerina. I am still missing my camera, so there will be no pictures. I am praying that I will find it. So far, I have looked through all the toy bins, under beds, couches, and cushions. I have looked through every bag and coat. I can't think of anywhere else. I have even offered rewards and treats to the kids if they could find it. Last year, we lost our camera at a Fall Festival, and then bought a new one. This year, I put it down next to the couch, and it disappeared. I'm not sure we have the money to buy a new one. (BTW, I am still missing a bread knife that disappeared months ago.)
Today is G's picture day at school. She looked very cute in a pink and navy dress (of course).
After school, we will be picking up G's glasses. The frames on her glasses wouldn't hold the lenses, and finally the store agreed to replace the frames and lenses for no charge. We pick up the new glasses today. I hope that these will be better than her old ones. G has been without glasses for a week, and her school picture won't have the glasses in them, ah well.
It is finally been Fall here the last few days. I might actually have to turn on the heat. The trees are looking really pretty.
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment