

I knit everyday, and the worse I feel, the more I knit because it helps me feel better, but if I feel just fine, I still knit or crochet. Consequently, N says that I am OCD. I thinks he means that I am obsessed with knitting. I find this a little perplexing because for years he has wanted me to find a hobby that recharges me, but now that I actually have one, I am OCD. He doesn't actually discourage me from knitting, but I guess he just doesn't get it. Frankly, there are lots of things I don't get about him, and I guess that just keeps our relationship interesting. I'm sure he's relieved that I haven't tattooed my obsession into my skin although hmmm .... that's an idea, isn't it?
To all of you beautiful mother's - I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day!!!
2 comments:
I got scared when I first pulled up your blog! Then I read on and I was relieved you hadn't gone over the edge with that first tatoo!
Happy Mother's Day!
Interesting that N would characterize knitting as OCD but NOT his obsession with OSU.....
I'll have to have a talk with him when I see him :-).
I read detective novels to de-stress. Am I OCD with them? I don't think so, yet I read or listen to a couple every two weeks or so. It takes my mind off of worrying about Grandma....
Post a Comment