I've been tagged by Amy & Sue.
So I filled in this fun survey:
What were you doing 5 years ago?
1. Caring for a one year old.
2. Struggling with depression.
3. Working on landscaping my yard.
4. Trying to lose my pregnancy weight (I'm still trying.)
5. Reading too many books to escape all of the above.
What are 5 things on your to-do list today (not in any particular order)?
1. Laundry
2. Declutter my bedroom
3. Knit G's dress
4. Fix dinner
5. Unpack from the weekend
What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Hummus and pita chips
3. Fruit
4. Dark Chocolate Truffles
5. Ice Cream on a stick - Weight Watchers Giant Latte Bar and English Toffee Bar are my current favorites
What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Set aside some for my kids' and nieces' and nephews' education
2. Give some to church
3. Build my dream house
4. Pay off my parent's mortgage
5. Travel a lot more
What are 5 of your bad habits?
1. Worrying about things I can't control
2. Spending too much time on the internet
3. Knitting and watching tv when I should be cleaning up the house.
4. Not exercising nearly enough
5. Eating too much
What are 5 jobs you have had?
1. Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Dipper
2. Cashier
3. Assistant Controller
4. Internal Auditor
5. Financial Database Administrator
Name 5 places you have lived
1. Houston, TX
2. Toledo, OH
3. Raleigh, NC
4. Cincinnati, OH
5. Owings Mills, MD
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BTW, I had to do the same thing for your blog.
I think I could ditto everything you wrote :)
Post a Comment