Saturday, October 21, 2006
Getting Back on Track
We've moved to a new city with the new jobs, new schools, & new house that goes with all of that. I have gained more weight with all the stress. It has been so difficult to get back on track. I have started working with a personal trainer, and I have reduced my portions. So far, I don't really see any results. It just seems like weight is so much harder to lose than it is to gain. I am still reading books on metabolism, and I have learned so much. Now if I could only apply it .... I hope I can stay motivated long enough to see results. I can just tell that my body doesn't like the extra weight, and I certainly don't like the way it looks in the mirror.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment