Thursday, October 26, 2006

Stiff & Sore

I went to the physical trainer yesterday, and my past sessions we've gone slow because my anxiety causes me to have a low tolerance for being sore. The last time we did my legs, I couldn't tell that I'd worked out so I asked her to up it a notch. I did ask for it, but I am having a difficult time moving around. I can definitely feel my legs. I hurt in places that I didn't know I had muscle. I used to work with a girl that always said "If you can feel it, then they can see it." So my legs must just be gorgeous now :-P

The kids have outgrown their winter gear. So I am making C a hat to match the scarf that I made him a month ago. I thought I could finish it in a night, but I think it will take me a week now. G wants a pink one, of course. As soon as I complete something, I have 2 or 3 more things that I want to make. Sometimes, knitting is just more important than laundry:-) I read this knitting blog by The Yarn Harlot, and evidently this is a common problem among knitters.

What's for dinner? - Marinated London Broil from the crockpot, and Honey-roasted Sweet potatoes.

No comments: