Well, I must be getting settled. I actually worked out yesterday and today. That is definitely a step in the right direction. I have been organizing and knitting and cooking.I organized the kids books and toys in the basement. It still isn't very kid-friendly. I need to think about what I can do to make it easier for the kids to get to their toys and put them away. Any tips on how to do that? Or how to make my laundry room more productive? Maybe I should send a picture to Martha :-)
I have been knitting and knitting. I made 2 scarves for Nate, and I am finishing a pair of socks.
What else can I do? Oh, today is Grace's field trip to a farm, complete with a hay ride. That should be lots of fun.
Tomorrow, I will battle with the state of Maryland for driver's license and license plates and tags. Thank goodness, my brother is coming to babysit. Thanks David.
BTW, I didn't do all of this yesterday. It has been a work in progress over the past week or so.
What's for dinner? - I made Pumpkin Ginger Soup and homemade Honey Whole Wheat Oat Bran Bread with Ground Flax Seeds. It was so yummy. I love making soup this time of year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment