We are getting our house ready to be put on the market and so I've been busy cleaning, organizing, and decluttering. I started upstairs and room by room, closet by closet, and pile by pile I've made it through my long list. I'm in the home stretch, but today I just wasn't up to any cleaning because I have this cold, and I just want to curl up on the couch and sleep. Oh well, I do have a hair appointment in an hour, maybe that will make me feel better. The house is looking pretty good. I'm down to paper piles and the storage areas. Oh and I need to start touching up the paint. It is looking so much better, and I always wonder why it takes moving away to get my house in decent shape. I've had the carpets cleaned, and they look great. (Thanks Robbie Rosenberger!) If I am going to be sitting most of the day, I do plan on working on the laundry (boring), paper piles (even more boring) and knitting (yay ... I'm almost finished with G's dress). I know this is such a boring post (the reason why I haven't posted anything for a while.) I have learned that listening to books on tape makes the housework go much faster. Two books that I've enjoyed are:
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Confessions of a Jane Austin Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
Dinner has been mostly grilled meat with salad. I'm down 12 pounds using Weight Watchers Online, even though I've been counting my housework as my exercise. I do love the Weight Watchers Giant Bars (Latte is my favorite) as well as their English Toffee bars.
1 comment:
LOVE Stardust!! I definitely agree. The movie is good too. I imagine that I'd like Confessions of a Jane Austin addict since I am one. I watch Pride and Prejudice (with Keira Knightly) ever other Monday night. I have the movie memorized. I'm waiting for Erik to say "You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you". Just like Mr. Darcy!
Post a Comment