
It seems like almost everyone in my family has a camera, and is always taking pictures. I don't really like taking pictures and I don't really like being in pictures, but I do like looking at pictures. It is hard for me to decide if it is better to just experience the moment and have a great memory or take a lot of time taking pictures (possibly ruining the moment) so that you have ways to remember the event later.
SO ... with all of this "baggage", I would like to frame some pictures for our home, especially since we live far away from most of our relatives. It would be nice to have pictures up for our kids to recognize family.
I've having difficulty figuring out which wall to use, which frames to use, and which pictures to use and which step comes first. So does anyone have any opinions? Should I use a wall in our basement, or a stairway? Should I buy all of the frames first or the pictures? Does anyone have any great pictures to contribute?
1 comment:
I don't know if you should use the basement or stairway wall; however, it would be neat if you bought the frames first and let them varied size & texture. I sent you my pictures that I would like to contribute or at least you asked me to contribute. Would you like me to send more, if so, email me? :) Love you Big Sis! Counting down the days until I get to see you! :)
Post a Comment