Monday, February 16, 2009

Sickness & Blogs

I guess a month with an infected tooth really depletes the immune system. My immune system just keeps getting kicked to the curb. I wash and wash and wash my hands, but I also cuddle and clean up after my sick kids, and according to my Germ Guru, this exposes me to lots of germs. So I'm washing my hands, disinfecting the house, taking my vitamins, eating well when I have an appetite, drinking lots of clear liquids, and resting as much as possible.

Unfortunately, for those of you that actually read this blog (Are there really any of you out there?) I haven't been very consistent with making entries. I wanted to let you know that I do have some ideas for blogs, but while being sick, they seem to only come out one line at a time. My goal is to post blogs on Monday, Wednesday & Friday, so if I'm going to post, I'll post on these days with the ultimate goal that I'll post every Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Please say hi if you're out there? Also any guesses to the identity of the Germ Guru, and isn't this a great nick name for her?

7 comments:

Amy said...

Kimberly, Sorry to hear that you have been sick so long. I have had an upper respiratory thing for several months that I just can't shake. I think you are on the right track with the hand washing! Is the germ guru your hubby? Hope you and the kids are feeling better soon!

Brooke said...

HI Kimberly,
Just stopped in from Amy Z. blog. I must say I am a bit jealous of all of your snow. It's typical Maryland weather this year freezing one minute, hot the next and silly days off from school for NO snow (in Eldersburg anyway, they claim there was some up north)

Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

You mean I actually get to read more about you, more often. ;)

Gina Cooper said...

I'm here :)

Gina Cooper said...

Hi :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you've been sick and I love your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I'm reading... it might be 5am Monday morning.. but I'm reading!! :)