School starts on Monday, and I think that we are ready! The kids are bored and I'm out of ideas. C will be starting kindergarten, and he's not so sure that he'll really wants to go. G just wants to see all of her friends again. Her good friend from Girl Scouts will be in her class, and she really wants to be able to sit next to her.
I have mixed feelings about the whole thing. I welcome getting into a routine again. I can't wait to have a few hours every morning to think, work, plan, scheme, design, knit, drive, and whatever else I can think of doing. For the first couple of months, I will be spending some of my time with doctor's visits, and recovering from surgery. I have already started my exercise plan so I hope the peaceful mornings will make it easier. On the other hand, my baby is going to kindergarten, and it is the beginning of a new stage in my life. I really am ready for a new stage, but I'm a little scared. Will I find myself again? Do I have what it takes? I think the bicycle accident has wakened fears and worries about myself. I hope the healing process also heals those fears.
Last year at this time, we moved which was followed by a season of one infection after another, and then the bicycle accident. I'm healing from the bicycle accident and in treatment for allergies which could have indirectly helped the infections. I'm really looking forward to a more peaceful year. I hope I'm not expecting too much.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment