I had a great time shopping with my friend, and when we met up with my husband, my son had on a completely new outfit. He looked really cute, but I wondered where the clothes came from so here is the story that I got from my husband:
"Yeah, we went to the park near the shopping mall, and it had a river running through it. C fell into the river so I just took him over there to Gap Kids. I figured he needed some school clothes and they had what he's wearing on sale. Win-win situation."
Who knew that this is what it took for dear hubby to take the kids clothes shopping? I was so thrilled that I had one less thing to buy for the start of school, and I didn't get a single phone call interrupting my own shopping time with a screaming husband with a very wet child. At first, I was a little concerned over the money because when something like this happened before we took him to Walmart and I usually only buy such brands second-hand, but hey I decided to count my blessings. By the time, I found out about the problem, everything was already taken care of: Wonderful!
1 comment:
That is tooooo funny! I love it!
Post a Comment