Recently, I bought a big package of toilet paper, and I divided among the bathrooms, and then told the kids where to put the toilet paper away. In some of our bathrooms, there is a cabinet under the sink, but in some them the cabinet is over the toilet. So I instructed them to close the lid to the toilet and stand on it so they could reach the cabinet overhead.
Well, C comes back to me and explains that he has thrown up all over the toilet seat, and gotten some on his feet. When I asked him about it, all he would say is that he smelled something really bad. I got out the disinfectant wipes (I'm so glad that those exist!) and I washed off his feet. I went into the bathroom and cleaned up the toilet. Then I raised the lid and found that someone had forgotten to flush.
C, next time could you just flush the toilet if you smell a bad smell and not vomit everywhere? I'm just asking.
1 comment:
ROFL! Pay back time!
Post a Comment