C, my sweet, sweet son, decided to empty a tube of Boudreaux's Butt Creme.
Have you got the picture in your mind yet? Let me help ...![]()
He found it in the bottom of his drawer when he was supposed to be taking a nap. Anyway, he washed his window with it and then coated his trains and track. (His room doesn't smell like poop anymore.)
To his credit, he did get out a bunch of wipes (a whole package) and try to clean everything up (wipes everywhere). (I found all of this ...)When I went upstairs to put him to bed, he cheerfully showed me the empty tube because I thought he had gotten into the yogurt again. He didn't want me to ban him from yogurt so he showed me the empty tube of diaper ointment. G and C helped me clean everything up with such a good attitude -- they were getting to stay out of bed for a few more minutes. I did draw the line when C wanted to eat some raisins that had been on the ointment covered train table. He just doesn't understand why a little diaper creme would prevent him from eating his favorite raisins. (What I want to know is how a kid can eat diaper creme covered raisins but refuses to eat vegetable soup? Could the vegetable soup really be that bad?)
G wanted to know if she ever got into things the way C does. I don't think anyone gets into things the way C does.
Oh shoot, I should have taken some pictures. I have many, many pictures showing what in the world C has gotten into. I am glad that I can still find the humor in it. One especially memorable time was when he climbed into the fireplace full of ashes although it was G who took a marker and wrote all over the back of his brand new shirt while I went to the bathroom. And I thought it was a good thing when my kids finally let me go to the bathroom by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment