Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thoughts, Feelings, Actions

Thought-wise I'm having a bad day. My thoughts whirl around my head, and I try to chase them down, make them stay in line and behave. It's a lot like chasing C, my external whirling dervish. Anyway ....

I am thinking that I need to construct some kind of vision statement. Spend some time putting my thoughts down on paper. Kind of organizing my thoughts so that I can quit struggling and find alignment. Develop a structure so I can see how my life today fits into the whole of my life. I am tired of surviving the day. I want to thrive and really appreciate all my blessings, instead of dwelling on my failings.

So I ask you ... do you have goals or a vision for your life? What kind of actions/steps are you working on to meet your vision? How do you maintain your focus when a bad day or a rotten circumstance cloud your thoughts and feelings? Am I just crazy? Perhaps I should just let go in the whirling thoughts that swirl and swirl around my brain?

No comments: